Department of Computer Science at Columbia University
tcwangshiqi (AT) cs.columbia.edu
I am a second year Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at Columbia University, advised by Professor Suman Jana. Before coming to Columbia, I received B.Eng. from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2017. I am currently interested in improving reliability and robustness of machine learning systems and solving traditional program problems with the help of machine learning.
- Shiqi Wang, Yizheng Chen, Ahmed Abdou, Suman Jana. "MixTrain: Scalable Training of Verifiably Robust Neural Networks", Preprint.
- Shiqi Wang, Kexin Pei, Justin Whitehouse, Junfeng Yang, Suman Jana. "Efficient Formal Safety Analysis of Neural Networks", 32nd Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2018, acceptance rate: 20.8%)[Neurify code][poster][video].
- Shiqi Wang, Kexin Pei, Justin Whitehouse, Junfeng Yang, Suman Jana. "Formal Security Analysis of Neural Networks using Symbolic Intervals", 27th USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security 2018, acceptance rate: 19%)[ReluVal code][presentation].
- Yunhan Jack Jia, Qi Alfred Chen, Shiqi Wang, Amir Rahmati, Earlence Fernandes, Z. Morley Mao, Atul Prakash, "ContexIot: Towards Providing Contextual Integrity to Appified IoT platforms", 21st Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS 2017, acceptance rate: 16%). (Undergraduate Research)
- Shiqi Wang, Linsen Li, Gaosheng Chen, Tao Chen, Zeming Wang, "Defense against impersonating attackers: An efficient RFID mutual authentication protocol based on standard", 8th International Conference on Information and Communication Systems (ICICS 2017). (Undergraduate Research)
- Tao Chen, Linsen Li, Shiqi Wang, Gaosheng Chen, Zeming Wang, "Improved Group Management Protocol of RFID password Method", International Conference on Internet of Things, Data and Cloud Computing (ICC 2017). (Undergraduate Research)
- Linsen Li, Shiqi Wang, Junhua Tang, Yue Wu, Jianhua Li, "Book management method based on color rectangular code and color rectangular code label" (CN106919966A). (Undergraduate Research)