Learn how to create your own virtual room and wallpaper it with educational content. It all starts with paper and a website! All you need is your smartphone (or computing device), and the willingness to express your academic learning.
Step 1: Watch Tutorial & View Overview
Overview of Process
- Save a grid you can use to your computer
- Print it out on regular sized paper
- Draw/Color Your Design
- Take a picture of your design
- Go to the Panaform Tool website
- Upload/Put the Picture of Your Design Online
- View Your Picture on the Panaform website via a Cardboard headset to get the VR view
Step 2: How It Works
Ready to make some handrawn virtual reality experiences?
All you need is crayons, colored pencils or markers. Your pick.
Instructions: Right click or tap on the grids shown below to save them to your device.
Step 3: Make a Panoform Drawing
Ready to Make your own Panoform drawing?
You can also take an existing picture (sketchnote!) and drop it onto the Panaform grid (overlay it) then upload it.
Step 4: Share Your Panoform Creation
Step 5: View Picture in Google Cardboard
For Fun: Create a Classroom Channel
Want to create a space just for your creations or your classroom?
Follow these steps:
- Type the website address you want. For example, for the TCEA Panform website, I typed in the following: tcea3d.panoform.com into my web browser's address bar.
- The website that pops up will have the new website address/name