Google Suites for Education
2017 Blog Entries
- Managing All Your Gmail
- Saving High School Seniors' Work
- Podcasting Resources
- Recording Speakers
- Grants & Tech Planning
- Connect with Google Certified Admins
- Fabulous Presentations with Google Slides (ghostwriter)
- Phishing Attack: Evil Google Email
- Beautify and Protect Your Virtual Home: Google Chrome
- Transform Learning with Text to Speech
- Five Forms Solution for iOS
- Researching and Sharing with Google Tools (ghostwriter)
- New Chromebook Features
- Forms Smackdown
- HyperDocs in Elementary (ghostwriter)
2016 Blog Entries
- Add New Fonts in Google Docs and Windows– Add new fonts to your Google Docs.
- App-Smashing Google Tools – Combine Google tools, such as Sites, Forms, and Sheets to solve real-world scenarios.
- Bend It Like Beckham, er… Google Sheets! – Learn how to enhance Google Sheets with add-ons.
- Best Practices for Learning in a Chromebook Classroom
- Chrome Add-Ons: Accent Marks and More – See how to add accent marks and type Spanish characters on your documents.
- ePortfolio Solutions with Google and Microsoft – See how you can use Google Drive and Google Sites as an ePortfolio solution.
- Google-Animated Book Display for Your Library – Use Google Slides to create an animated book display to feature your school library’s new books or collections.
- Classroom Smackdown: Google vs. Microsoft – Learn about some of the features and benefits of Google Classroom.
- Make Thinking Visible: Google Hangouts for Educators – Learn how Google Hangouts can help promote visible thinking for you and your students.
- TCEA Podcast #2: ePortfolios with Yvonne Clark – Learn how one teacher is using Google Sites as an ePortfolio solution for her students.
- Three Easy Ways to Backup/Migrate Your Google Drive Data – Learn three ways to back up your Google Drive data.
- Dystopian Learning No Matter the Device