MIE Teams Scenario 1
You've been selected as the Microsoft Teams Lead Teacher. You and your team of fellow teachers has been tasked with creating a short presentation outlining the main benefits of MS Teams use in the classroom.
End Product: A short presentation featuring the main ways you can use Teams to support teaching and learning for your students.
- Go to http://teams.microsoft.com
- Use your TCEAMIEemail@example.com account to login. Make sure to logout of existing Office 365 accounts or use another browser (e.g. Firefox) than your usual one (e.g. Internet Explorer or Edge)
- Create a classroom team, featuring the following elements in it:
- Multiple channels for conversation
- A OneNote Class Notebook
- Several students exchanging classwork/conversation
- Add three assignments to the Assigments area and calendar
- Invite other team members to login as students (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) so you can all see what's happening.
- Brainstorm several ways that you and fellow teachers could use this with students.
- Once you have explored various aspects of Teams for use in your K-12 classroom, choose ONE of the following:
- Create a presentation outline in Word Online
- Create a slideshow in Powerpoint Online
- Share the link to your online document in the backchannel for this session