Teams is a digital hub that brings conversations, content, and apps together in one place. Educators can create collaborative classrooms, connect in professional learning communities, and communicate with school staff – all from a single experience in Office 365 for Education. Learn how to use MS Teams with OneNote Class Notebook.
Microsoft Teams save time and simplifies everyday logistics, leaving educators free to dedicate themselves to their students.
- School Data Sync automatically populates classes with student rosters connected to the school’s information system.
- OneNote Class Notebooks are built into every class, allowing teachers to organize interactive lessons and deliver personalized learning right from Teams.
- Apps integrate into the classroom experience, so teachers can quickly access the Office 365 apps they already use – like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Planner – and customize their classroom with education apps.
- End-to-end assignment management in Teams enables teachers to move quickly and effortlessly from creation and distribution to grading and feedback.
Microsoft Teams Videos
Getting Started Guides
- Educators' Guide: Learn all about Teams and how to get started using it today with your students and colleagues. Understand how Teams works, introduce it to your peers, learn to customize Teams for your unique classroom needs, and learn how to move your content into Teams to streamline communication in your classroom.
- School Leaders: With Office 365 for Education, now with Microsoft Teams, you can now redefine what a classroom means for your teachers and students by bringing in resources from around the world, providing them anytime, anywhere access to learning and giving them the skills they will need for their future.
- IT Admins: This guide is designed to help you launch and make the most of Microsoft Teams. As an Office 365 Admin of Microsoft Teams, you play a critical role in the successful deployment, adoption and ongoing usage of Microsoft Teams across your institution.
#2 - OneNote Class Notebook
- Getting Started with OneNote
- Exploring Differences between OneNote app & OneNote Desktop
- Navigating OneNote
- Customizing OneNote
- Interacting with Notebooks, Sections and Pages
- Applying formatting to Notebook Content
- Inserting Images and Audio into a Notebook
- Recording media (e.g. audio)
- Using Drawing Tools
- Embedding and Attaching Files
- Locking Sections with a Password
- Organizing and Searching Notebooks
- Move and Copy between Notebooks
- OneNote Mobile