All items at TCEAmg.org, unless they have their own copyright, are licensed under Creative Commons Copyright BY-SA. This means you must provide attribution to Miguel Guhlin (@mguhlin | Email: email@example.com | http://tceamg.org). It is expected that anything you create will be shared as freely as I shared with you.
Want to grab the resources on the TCEAmg.org website for your own use? Go ahead! Feel free to remix the content in accordance with Creative Commons Copyright BY-SA. What does that mean?
Learn more about about Creative Commons copyright below.
Ready to Remix?
Did you know that Creative Commons Copyright licenses allow you to remix content available on the Web? It all depends on the type of Creative Commons license the creator has established.
A few reasons:
- Makes content more accessible, adding to the 800 million CC-licensed works
- Save money, less expensive since CC works avoid copyright fees, administrative costs, and makes it easy to share education resources online
- Empowers educators to reuse, remix, and adapt resources since permission has been granted
- Enhances equity for all users who have access
- Digital multimedia sharing made easy
- Legal because copyright violations are lessened, expectations for reuse are clear