Available from 25th September at 10am.
- 13th December 6:30pm Show - Adults $40, Concession $36
- 14th December 4pm Show - Adults $40, Concession $36
This year we are offering two shows. If we sell out and there are many people who miss out we may look at a Saturday matinee. Please don't delay buying tickets to avoid disappointment.
Is my child in the 1st (act 1) or 2nd half (act 2)?
- Act 1: Once Upon A Dance classes, eisteddfod troupes, acro, lyrical/contemp and stagedoor
- Act 2: Nutcracker (ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop) & Finale (everyone)
On the Friday you may collect your child at intermission if they are only performing in Act 1. On the Saturday all students are required to stay until the end as we have the presentation at the completion of the finale. All students are involved in the finale for the Saturday show.
FAQ - Tickets
- Does my (performing) child need a ticket? Your child will not need a ticket unless they are only in one half of the show and you would like them to watch the other half with you when they are not dancing. In this case you will need a concession ticket for them.
- Does my baby need a ticket? Children 12 months and over must have a paid seat.
- Transaction fees: No transaction fees are payable for counter purchases, or for Season Tickets and additional tickets purchased as part of your Season Ticket booking. A transaction fee of $6.95 applies to phone and internet bookings, except for subscription bookings.
- Refunds: Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase except if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. For more details, visit www.liveperformance.com.au or Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- Concession/Pensioner Discount: Discounted ticket prices are available for Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card, MEAA and Australian Writer’s Guild card holders, as well as full-time students.