Former makeup/special FX artist now embarking on a new career within UX/CX. I consider myself to be on a lifelong learning journey. Will my next steps be taken with you? Let's talk opportunities! Why not start by downloading my resume?
My dream employer offers the following:
- learning and development
- an inclusive company culture
- projects contributing to society.
A psychological perspective on eyetracking as measuring tool for user experience − how well does it work?
Interest in the topic and the desire to socialize with like-minded affect how frequently an app is used (casestudy for Fishbrain)
Bachelor in psychology and media technology (June 2019)
- Technical web design and usability
- Interaction design
- Web technologies (HTML, CSS och PHP)
- Media techniques
- Media design
- Web production
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods (SPSS used for analysis)
- Social psychology
- Industrial-organisational psychology
- Estetical psychology
- Intercultural psychology
For ten years, I freelanced as a makeup/special FX artist, hairdresser and wigmaker for different theatre, television, film and advertising productions.
- Apprentice at Örebro Theatre
- Professional diploma from Swedish Hairdresser School in Stockholm
Selection of customers/productions:
- Baluba (Partaj and Äntligen helg)
- Fladen Film (Sune i Grekland)
- Unlimited Stories (En fiende att dö för)
- French Quarter Film (Återträffen)
- FLX (several adverts)
- Eyeworks (Maria Wern)
[what few know]
- I inadvertently gave birth to my daughter at home, assisted only by my husband. When the ambulance finally arrived, the coffee was already brewing.
- Platformers are a passion of mine. On top of the list of my favourite games are Unravel (from Swedish Coldwood Interactive) and Ori and the Blind Forest.
- Untrained, I managed to complete the MTB course Cykelvasan (94 kilometer). It was painful, to say the least.
- I love to mingle and network. You'll find me at every event I manage to squeeze into my calendar.
- I have both the green and the red certificate for climbing. I find the problem-solving very stimulating.
- I got married dressed in yellow Gore-Tex.
"Tamina is not only very talented and ambitious, she's also very pleasant to work with. And she has integrity."
"Tamina is a warm and open-minded person with a strong moral compass and very good social skills. A good listener, she's never afraid to speak her mind. She has a good eye for what's important as well as a problem-solving approach."
"I had the privilege to work with Tamina while filming Sune i Grekland. Tamina is a particularly talented makeup artist. She's resourceful, technically capable and agile but above all very likeable. I attribute our good collaboration to her unpretentious and warm personality."
"I worked with Tamina for several seasons of Partaj, the humor series on Kanal 5. Tamina was a true professional when transforming us to the different celebrities we portrayed. In addition, it's was delight to go to work with Tamina always meeting you with a smile."
”It's a privilege to work with Tamina. She's not only a very talented and responsive makeup artist but also makes you happy from the very start of the day."
"Media techniques was not my favourite course. However, Tamina helped me immensely − she explained and showed me in a way that suddenly made coding and interaction design comprehensible and sometimes even fun! Tamina is one of the best persons I've ever met."
”Studying with Tamina was both fun and instructive. She impressed with her creativity and great wit, and often introduced arguments and perspectives we others had missed. She brightened up my studies with her humour and good companionship and became a friend for life."
”It's always better and more fun with Tamina around.”
"You seldom find real treasures, but with Tamina I certainly did. She's technically competent, innovative and self-reliant. As if that wasn't enough, she's also a very pleasing to work with: positive, warm and good with all kinds of people. I'm very happy I found her."
”Tamina is an extremely versatile makeup artist! I have found her to be very hard working, honest and trustworthy. A very creative person with a fun personality and a great sense of humor. Tamina is a well respected member of the department!”
”Tamina is quick, honest and considerate. As well as versatile in her profession. You feel safe and cared for in her chair and the result is always awesome!"
”Working with Tamina has been a very positive experience. She's a talented coworker but also a joyful person spreading happiness to others. I hope to see her with us again."
”Tamina is an asset in all regards; fast and reliable, she also has a very good artistic eye, and – in my opinion – just the right balance between the subtle and the surreal. As an additional bonus, it's always very pleasant to have her on set!"
”Working with Tamina during Partaj gave me confidence. She's a considerate gal with huge talent in her chosen profession. She always meets you with a big smile and she has a great attitude to everything. I give her ten out of ten!"
”Tamina is an amazing makeup artist. She works fast and efficiently and has an eye for details. She is a true ray of sunshine at work and I've learned a lot from her."