Tal Isaac Hadad, French artist, Live and work in Paris
Tal Isaac Hadad develops performances as a celebration of connection and encounter where one learns to listen. He creates listening experiences and collective research leading to new forms of public exchange and musical narratives. His work have been presented at the contemporary art museum of Lyon (monographic show), at the Sao Paulo Biennale, at the National Gallery Singapore, at the museum of herault (bps22), the Paris Philharmonie, etc.
His last collection of pieces involved opera singers and orchestra choir bringing a large public together with continuous performances and art installation. Using physiological acoustics and collective psychology, his work addresses new types of sensory responses. Setting new parameters for the audience. Whether it engages the attention, the body of the interprets or the public in meditative, primal, or intimate expériences.
- "Regarder Réspirer (Breathing pictures)", monographic exhibition, contemporary art museum of Lyon MAC LYON, France, Mar-April 2019.
- "Through you", Geste, CNEAI Paris, Jan-Mar 2019
- "Recital for masseur" National Gallery Singapore, Jan-Feb 2019
- "Recital for masseur" 33rd Bienal de São Paulo, Sept-Dec 2018
- "Ouverture", Event and performance programme by Tal Isaac Hadad at Opéra de Montpellier, 2017
- "Piano préparé", curated by Bonaventure Soh Bejeng Ndikung and Pauline Doutrelingue, Esav exhibition, Marrakech Biennale, Marocco
- "Piano Duetto", installation and performances at FIAC 2012, Grand Palais, Paris, 2012
- “Le Piano & le Salon de musique”, FIAC , auditorium du Grand Palais, Paris, 2011
- “An Induction Theory”, soundscape, presented by Berger&berger, Architecture Biennal, Venice, Italy, 2010
- Master SPEAP dir. Bruno Latour, Science po, Paris.
- BA Sonic Arts, Middlesex university, London, UK.