Tal Isaac Hadad, French artist, Live and work in Paris
Tal Isaac Hadad develops performances as a celebration of connection and encounter where one learns to listen. He creates listening experiences and collective research leading to new forms of public exchange and musical narratives. His previous works have been presented at the museum of herault (bps22), the Paris Philharmonie, at Verbo festival in Sao Paulo, at international Istanbul and Fiac Paris performance programme.
His last collection of pieces involved opera singers and orchestra choir bringing a large public together with continuous performances and art installation. Using physiological acoustics and collective psychology, “singing” become a tool addressing the attention to new types of sensory responses. Setting new parameters for the audience. Whether it engages the brain, the body of the performers or the public in meditative, primal, intimate expériences.
- "Recital for masseur" 33rd Bienal de São Paulo, Sept-Dec 2018
- "Ouverture", a performance programme by Tal Isaac Hadad at l'Opéra de Montpellier, 2017
- "Opera Asmr", project room residency at Opéra de Montpellier, 2016
- "Beethoven" film and collaboration avec Laurence Equilbey, Opéra de Montpellier, 2016
- "Natural Mystic", group show BPS22, musée de la province du hainaut, Belgium, 2015
- American résidency program of the french institute, Le laboratoire Cambridge, Boston, US, 2015
- "Pianokosmos", récital augmenté, Stephanos Thomopoulos, Philharmonie Paris, 2014
- "after", school performative Screening, Vienna, Austria, 2014
- "Piano préparé", curated by Bonaventure Soh Bejeng Ndikung and Pauline Doutrelingue, Esav exhibition, Marrakech Biennale, Marocco
- "Piano Constraint", performances at Istanbul International, 2013
- "Sound garden 01", sound installation, Gaitée Lyrique, Paris, 2013
- "Piano Duetto", installation and performances at FIAC 2012, Grand Palais, Paris, 2012
- “Bishan Drums #1", sculpture, Bishan Harvestival, China, 2012
- “Speech & Discourse”, performance, Contemporary Istanbul, 2012
- “Le Piano & le Salon de musique”, FIAC , auditorium du Grand Palais, Paris, 2011
- “An Induction Theory”, soundscape, presented by Berger&berger, Architecture Biennal, Venice, Italy, 2010
- MASTER, SPEAP Bruno Latour arts & politiques programme, Science po, Paris.
- BA Sonic Arts, Middlesex university, London, UK.