Synthmulator is a virtual world simulator where you are alone in a room with the PROTO-1, a modular synthesizer setup, and a bunch of cables. It is not a sound desing tool, but you might be able to design sounds with it.
The PROTO-1 is an modular synthesizer based on the eurorack system using a case with 2 rows of 68HPs with the following modules:
- 2 VCOs (Voltage Controlled Oscillators) for audible frequencies.
- 2 LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators) up to 20hz.
- 2 ADSR (Attack-Decay-Sustain-Release) envelope generators.
- 2 resonant filters with high and low pass outputs
- 2 2-channel splitters
- A speaker
- An 8 step sequencer
- An oscilloscope
- A 3-channel VCA (Voltage Controlled Attenuator)
- 2 4-channel mixers
Synthmulator v1.0.0 trailer
Livestream of Jose Gonzalez Castro creator of the programmable mini modular synth "miniMO" playing with Synthmulator.