Detailed Camp Info
LOCATION: Usually held at Herkimer College but due to construction again in 2019 the camp will be held at our state of the art facility located in in Herkimer, New York, between Syracuse and Albany (one hour drive from both) The training site is 3 minutes from NYS Thruway Exit 30 and is easy to get to from anywhere in the North East. (See Map)
- Our spacious 2 story state-of-the-art martial arts school with room for 4 simultaneous classes.
- We will be holding special Friday bonus classes, registration and social gatherings at Bailey's Karate School (minutes from the training site)
PROGRAM: Super Summer Seminars is open to any martial artist regardless of style, system, or affiliation. You will have the opportunity to meet our GUEST INSTRUCTORS and other staff members at our Orientation Meeting Friday night. Super Summers’ staff consists of expert instructors representing many styles and systems.
- The fee for the weekend is between $50 - $115 per person depending on age and one day or two day attendance
- Approximately 40+ classes are included plus bonus classes for instructors/owners on Friday and our NEW KID ZONE MINI CAMP
- Social hours on Friday and Saturday with light refreshments.
- Discounts on area eateries and hotel are available. (Red Roof Inn Herkimer)
- Children 8 and up are welcome. They can attend the KID ZONE MINI CAMP sessions unsupervised
- THEY MUST be generally supervised by a parent or an approved adult while attending general (all age) seminars.
- For the SSS weekend classes we recommend having another kid signed up so they have a built in training partner.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Snacks, water, uniforms, extra training cloths, sneakers etc.
- Also martial arts weapons and sparring gear if required for seminars you will be attending.
- The only other things you will need are a good attitude, an open mind, and a desire to learn from each other and our fantastic instructors. Super Summers is friendly, fun, and a real learning experience.
- REGISTER ONLINE until JUNE 15th. (Starting January)
- Save on fees - Use our EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (Feb only, code EBD) and/or our GROUP DISCOUNTS
- Or use the registration form and simply mail it in. Postal mail must be POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN, JUNE 10th
- LATE RESERVATIONS: if postmarked after June 15th add $10.
- OUR POPULAR CAMP T-SHIRTS are available to order separately at registration. We have limited supplies at the camp and usually sell out quickly (Camp T-Shirts might not be available if you register late).
PAYMENT IN FULL: must accompany your form or online registration. Please make check or M.O. payable to: Super Summer Seminars, 309 Miller Ave, Herkimer, NY 13350. We will email you all the camp confirmation materials. If you do not have reliable email access, include a SASE (Legal Size Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope) with your registration to receive your camp confirmation materials.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations honored ONLY until June 15th. No refunds after June 15th.
CHECK IN: will take place Friday from 8 am-10 am for Kids Zone and 4 - 9 pm for all others. If you are staying in the area please arrive before registration ends on Friday. Late arrivals, call or email (315-866-2589) in advance so we can make arrangements to check you in on Saturday or Sunday morning. Read your Confirmation Materials carefully and follow all the directions.
T-SHIRTS: We have a great new design each year.
- Remember to order our specially designed annual Super Summer T-shirt when you register - there will be only a limited supply at the camp.
- You can guarantee that you receive a T-shirt by ordering one in advance online or on the registration form. Please note that the sizes available are: CHILD: S, M, L - ADULT: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.
- Exchanges for T-Shirt of different size at the camp can only be done if we have that size in stock at the camp (be sure to order the proper size in advance). We sold out last year!
- Camp T-Shirts MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE If You Register Late
- If you change your mind or want an extra tee shirt, you can order one through the online store on this website.
NO AIRPORT TRANSPORT: You must make your travel arrangements.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: (Mailing is best registration method for group discounts)
- Groups must mail forms in together.
- Groups of 10-14 can deduct $10 per/person
- Groups of 15 or more can deduct $15 per/person.
- All forms must be postmarked by June 10th with payment, to receive the discount.
- Contact the director to coordinate ONLINE registration for groups
QUESTIONS: call Mr. Arcuri at: (315) 866-2589 or E-Mail: Director@Super-Summer-Seminars.com
For registration forms, sample class schedule and other info check our Registration Page
Not ready to jump on board for this years camp yet? Join our email list click here, to receive updates on Super Summer Seminars.