Events only happen when families volunteer their time. We need volunteers to help decorate the gym, run the concession stand, sell glow items, and help with clean up at the end of the dance. Sign up today!
What it is:
- A Halloween-themed evening of music, dancing, costumes, food, friends, & fun!
Event date: Thursday, October 24, 2019
Time: 5:00 - 7:30 PM
Pre-order due date: Friday, October 18 , 2019
- All pre-purchased tickets will be sent home Tuesday, October 22, 2019. Please check your child's planner/backpack.
Location: School gym
Cost: $5 per child. Free for children 3 and under. Adults are free.
- All students must be accompanied by an adult.
- Students are encouraged to wear Halloween costumes.
- Tickets sold at the event, but pre-ordering allows you to skip the lineups.
Food and drinks:
- Cheese pizza (Panago) - $4.00
- Pepperoni pizza (Panago) - $4.00
- Hawaiian pizza (Panago) - $4.00
- * Cheese pizza-gluten free crust (Panago) - $4.00 (*only available for pre-order)
- * White Spot chicken tenders (3) $5.50 (*only available for pre-order)
- Chocolate bar - $2.00
- Juice - $1.00
- Water - $1.00
- Chips - $1.00
- Pay by cash or cheque using the take-home notice
- Pay by credit card by ordering online
- Pay by cash the night of the event
- This is run entirely by volunteers, which means we need your help!
- Volunteer sign-up: https://volunteersignup.org/TXCMB
Fun LED light up items will be available for purchase at the dance. (Cash only please)
- Glow wands $3.00
- LED cat ears headband $5.00
- LED alien eyes headband $5.00
- 2019/20 raised: $TBA
- 2018/19 raised: $4,926.30 (includes $2000 in corporate donations)
- 2017/18 raised: $2,192