What it is:
- Every Friday, and one Monday each month, parents get a break from having to pack a lunch.
- You get to pick from a variety of items from a popular vendor each week.
- You can skip weeks if it doesn’t suit your child’s taste.
- Create a new Hot Lunch account here: Munch a Lunch (follow the prompts). Webpage address: http://www.munchalunch.com/schools/SunnysideBC
- Three months of menus will be available in the fall, winter and spring.
- You can order all three months at once, a few weeks at a time, or just one week at a time.
- You must order by Wednesday, the week before desired lunch date (Example: Deadline for first lunch on October 5 will be September 26 at 11:59pm).
- Please read session notes when you log in. Do not submit orders without proceeding to payment.
- We need volunteers to sort and deliver the lunches to classrooms each week.
- You don’t have to commit to every week.
- Links to volunteer sign-up sheets will be posted on the school app each month.
- Always sign in at office, get a visitor badge and head down to PAC room under the stairs.
- If you have questions or want to be added to volunteer list, contact Donna Mui at email@example.com.
- Kindergarten parents: This is a great way to get involved, as it is minimal time commitment. You can visit with your child and get to know his/her new classmates. The teacher is very appreciative to have someone help hand out food, open milk cartons, or squeeze out ketchup.
- All proceeds go directly back to supporting Sunnyside's fundraising efforts.
- Last year, $12,542 was the net profit!