dancing | games with prizes | costumes |
friends | food | Fun
We raised $2,865 + $2,000 in corporate donations, in support of Sunnyside!
School events only happen when families volunteer their time.
a huge thank you to these businesses for supporting this event!
What it is:
- A Halloween-themed night of dancing, games with prizes, costumes, food, friends, & fun.
Event date: Friday, October 26, 2018
Time: 5:00 - 7:30 PM
Pre-order due date: Monday, October 22, 2018
- All pre-ordered tickets will be sent home Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Location: School gym
- $2 per child. Under two years old is free. Adults are free.
- $10 punch cards. Pre-order savings: 1 x punch card = 10%, 3 x punch cards = 23%, 4 x punch cards = 28%.
- $3 pizza (see below).
- $1 - $2 drinks (see below).
- $1 popcorn (see below).
- All students must be accompanied by an adult.
- Students are encouraged to wear Halloween costumes.
- Tickets sold at the event, but pre-ordering allows you to skip the lineups.
New this year:
- Admission is reduced to $2 (from $5 in previous years).
- In addition to dancing, there will be Halloween-themed carnival games (non-scary).
- Punch cards are needed to play.
- Prizes include glow sticks, chocolate bars, chips, candy, and toys.
Will be sold at the event, but pre-orders allows you to skip the lineups.
- Cheese pizza (Panago) - $3.00
- Pepperoni pizza (Panago) - $3.00
- Hawaiian pizza (Panago) - $3.00
- Pop - $2.00
- Juice - $1.00
- Water - $1.00
- Popcorn - $1.00
- Chocolate bars - Only as a game prize (punch card needed)
- Chips - Only as a game prize (punch card needed)
- Candy - Only as a game prize (punch card needed)
- Pay by cash or cheque using the take-home notice
- Pay by credit card by ordering online
- Pay by cash the night of the event
- This is run entirely by volunteers, which means we need your help!
- Volunteer sign-up
- All proceeds go directly back to supporting Sunnyside's fundraising efforts.
- 2018/19 profit = TBD
- 2017/18 profit = $2,192