dancing | games with prizes | costumes | friends | food | Fun
New this year: Halloween-themed carnival games (punch cards needed - details below)
Thanks to these businesses for supporting this event!
What it is:
- A Halloween-themed night of dancing, games with prizes, costumes, food, friends, & fun.
Event date: Friday, October 26, 2018
Time: 5:00 - 7:30 PM
Pre-order due date: Monday, October 15, 2018
- Pre-orders will receive a free glow stick at the dance!
- All pre-ordered tickets will be sent home Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Location: School gym
- $5 per child, regardless of age
- Adults are free
- All students must be accompanied by an adult
- All grade levels are welcome to attend
- Students are encouraged to wear Halloween costumes
- Tickets sold at the event, but pre-ordering allows you to skip the lineups
New this year:
- In addition to dancing, there will be Halloween-themed carnival games (non-scary)
- Punch cards are needed to play.
- Prizes include glow sticks, chocolate bars, chips, candy, and toys
Will be sold at the event, but pre-orders allows you to skip the lineups.
- Cheese pizza (Panago) - $3.50
- Pepperoni pizza (Panago) - $3.50
- Hawaiian pizza (Panago) - $3.50
- Drink (pop, juice, water) - $1.00
- Chocolate bars - Only as a game prize (punch card needed)
- Chips - Only as a game prize (punch card needed)
- Candy - Only as a game prize (punch card needed)
- Pay by cash or cheque using the take-home notice
- Pay by credit card by ordering online
- Pay by cash the night of the event
- This is run entirely by volunteers, which means we need your help!
- Volunteer sign-up (TBD)
- Cupcakes are needed for the cakewalk
- Cupcake sign-up (TBD)
- All proceeds go directly back to supporting Sunnyside's fundraising efforts
- Last year, $2,192 was the net profit!
Sample of prizes
..and much more!