Emergency preparedness kits
What it is:
- It is recommended that we have enough food, water, and supplies to last each child three days in the event of an emergency, such as an earthquake.
- At Sunnyside Elementary, Student Comfort Kits by F.A.S.T. (First Aid & Survival Technologies Limited) are kept in a locked storage container, on the east side of the gravel field.
- The Sunnyside Elementary PAC (Parent Advisory Council) monitors, maintains, and replenishes the kits on an annual basis.
- The food and water rations have a five year shelf life; therefore, to keep our supplies current, and to meet the demands of our growing student population, we are requesting a one-time $25 payment from each of our kindergarten students, which will be used to purchase new F.A.S.T. kits.
- Learn more: www.fastlimited.com
Order due date: Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- $25 (Kindergarten families only)
- Pay by cash or cheque (payable to Sunnyside PAC) using the take-home notice.