Can your location serve as an event venue?
Event producers are seeking Camps and Parks to serve as venues for outdoor festivals and events.
Revenue for Your Facility
According to the American Camping Association's 2017 Camping Issues Survey, Camp professionals shared that they are actively trying to find new ways to generate revenue.
"For some camps, this means renting their facilities to outside groups, extending the season, or adding capacity through capital projects. "
Cat Wilson, MS Sept. 2017 Seven Emerging Issues Today's Camps Face
Renting your camp, ranch, resort facilities or private property to large-scale special events is the solution! The property that serves as an event venue would welcome the income produced from the rental for the event. The community and businesses in the vicinity of any site will also benefit from the proven positive economic impact of an event of this scope.
Special event impact studies show that large-scale events encourage tourism for the local areas and bring in significant revenue as hotel rooms are booked, local vendors are hired, and visitors spend at local establishments. Attendees report spending at local businesses such as:
- Food services: Concessions, restaurants and bars
- General merchandise stores: Clothing, souvenirs, gifts
- Hotel lodging and accommodations
- Groceries and Sundries
Measuring the Economic Returns from Festivals and Special Events- Mississippi State University Study 2012
To find out how your facility can become an event venue, email email@example.com today.
Scroll down for current venue searches for Fall 2018.
CAMP SEARCH- FALL 2018
Summer Camp Music Festival for 21+
California Event Owner is seeking a location solution for their flagship fall festival. The qualified property would enhance the "Summer-camp themed" music experience for the attendees and provide the amenities required.
The event seeking land is a music festival combined with a “summer camp” experience, for adults 21 years and older. The owners of this event have been producing outdoor music and camping experiences nationwide since 2002.
Do you know of a camp property in California with the following specifications?
- Location should be able to accommodate 6000 attendees minimum and with option to go up to 10,000 or more.
- Usable (flat) land minimum requirement 150 acres .
- Attendees will be camping on-site for the duration event. Campers may camp with tents, vehicles, RV’s and trailers.
- Site should be able to accommodate ingress, egress and parking for the capacity number of visitors.
- Music will be amplified from roughly 12 PM – 2 AM OR within county regulations.
- Flat Areas for stages (up to 3 stages of various sizes)
- Grassy areas for field games and camp activities such as Dodge Ball, Potato Sack Races, Kickball, and Ultimate Frisbee.
- An area that can function as a Box Office or Gate entry that can support vehicles of all sizes lining up to enter. This can be offsite nearby, if necessary.
- A water feature such as a lake, river or creek (preferred).
Proven Track Record:
The producers of the event are able to provide necessary insurance documentation, have an excellent track record coordinating events, and will work with local jurisdictions including local Sheriff offices, County and State officials, the US Forest Service, and neighbors to ensure the event is adhering to all pertinent regulations and safety parameters.
Earliest Availability: Fall 2018
This event has preferred dates of Sept. 26th – Oct. 13th, 2018. Owners will consider alternative dates for the right camp venue.
- Site prep time, minimum of 7 days prior to the first day of event (i.e. on or before Sept. 26th)
- Event: October 4th – 8th
- Wrap/Strike/clean up: Minimum of 5 days with an option to return for a site impact evaluation.
CENTRAL COAST: Monterey, San Benito, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara,
CENTRAL & SIERRA: Calaveras, Mariposa, Tuolumne, Madera, Fresno, Kings, Tulare.
NORTHERN: Mendocino, Sonoma, Tehama, Plumas, Glenn, Butte, Colusa, Sutter, Yuba, Nevada, Sierra, Placer, El Dorado
SOUTHERN: Ventura, San Bernardino, San Diego, Imperial
Other site preferences:
- Local airport within a 1-2 hour drive and International Airport no more than 4 hours’ distance by car.
- Food and Beverage vendors will be on site serving to attendees. Permit will allow alcohol sales.
- Basic infrastructure such as fire roads and water. Event can provide water distribution and is experienced bringing in sufficient amount of water to support capacity as well as the appropriate number of toilets and showers so as not to negatively impact the site infrastructure systems.
- Some structures on site like cabins, bunkhouses, or a dining hall for crew use is a certainly a bonus but event can supply temporary structures for operations and services.
To become this event's new home please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-459-8757.