Static Excitation and Automatic Voltage Regulator Systems
UNITROL® excitation systems and combined solutions
UNITROL is the registered ABB trademark for automatic voltage regulators and static excitation systems used with synchronous generators and motors of any size.
Our systems are distinguished by
- Customer-oriented standardization
- Customer-specific system solutions
- Quality management complying with ISO 9001 / ISO 14001
- Worldwide commissioning and maintenance services
- Rapid assistance via a 24 hours service hotline
UNITROL systems stand for
- Latest technology
- A proven Swiss quality product
- Almost 90 years experience in the field of excitation systems
- Short commissioning and maintenance time due to easy-to-use software tools
3BHT490526_E01_C_O.pdf — ABB Excitation and Synchronization Product Range Guide.
Brochure - Synchrotact 5 — ABB Synchronizing and Paralleling Equipment and Systems for Synchronous Machines and Networks
Cross Current Compensation — ABB White Paper - General Description of Cross Current Compensation
PPT - Intro to PSS — ABB Presentation - Introduction to Power System Stabilizer.
UNITROL 6080 Optimized successor_rev7.pdf — ABB A/D Controls upgrade from Unitrol F to Unitrol 6080
White Paper - Generator Controls — ABB White Paper - Testing and Modeling of Generator Controls
White Paper - PSS — ABB White Paper - Practical Utility experience with application of Power System Stabilizers
White Paper - PSS and AVR — ABB White Paper - Interactions between Power System Stabilizers and AVR limiters