Foundations of Science
Foundations of Science - Art and Science of Movie Compositing
This course is designed to train students with hands on experience on movie editing, creation and compositing using VideoPad and Fusion 9. The main contents of the lecture series are shown as youtube videos in the below sections.
Software link from publisher: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html
Lecture 1: Basics of VideoPad software
- Introduction to VideoPad software.
- Basics of importing images
- working with the timelines
- saving the project
- exporting the video
Lecture 2: Editing with video clips.
- Importing video clips
- Copyright free videos
- Playback speed, direction and duration adjustment
- Intro clip creation
- Concept of overlay
Lecture 3: Sound editing with VideoPad
- Working with audio tracks
- Mixing multiple sounds
- Using non copyrighted sounds and music
- Audio enhancements
- Audio special effects