- Children are to be enrolled on a monthly basis for a full school term.
- NO rate adjustments are permitted for any absences, including illnesses or family vacations.
- The tuition for the school year is divided into nine equal payments (pre-school) or ten equal payments (Kindergarten).
St. Stephen's Fees 2018-19.pdf
- There is a $75 registration fee per child, or $100 registration fee per family (two or more children from the same family).
- A 10% discount will be given to families with more than one child registered for the same school term. The discount will be applied to the tuition rate of the youngest child.
- A 2% discount will be given to families who pay the yearly tuition and registration fee on or before September 10th of the upcoming school year.
- The last month's tuition and non-refundable registration must be paid at the time of registration.
- All tuition may be paid by cash as well as check or money order made payable to St. Stephen’s School.
- Tuition payments are due by the 10th of each month. The bookkeeper will record all tuition payments as received.
- A $10 late fee will be charged after the 10th of the month unless prior arrangements are made.
- One month WRITTEN NOTICE must be given for the permanent withdrawal of a child. Payments continue to be due until such time that a written notice is received.
- Returned checks will be charged any bank fees that apply.