- If you want other people join your talk(s) via videoconference, please provide your link in advance, as well as a email address of the local organiser
- You can send us the link and we will upload it on the Streaming page, so that people can access it from there.
- If you are interested in joining a talk via videoconference, please contact the hosting university organiser in advance through the email address appearing besides the talk entry
- If you can, please record the talk(s) you are streaming.
- You can send us the raw file and we will upload it on our Youtube channel, so that people can access it from there.
Please make sure you ask the people you are streaming whether:
- They agree to be streamed
- They agree to have the video of their talk available on Youtube
What to do:
- Before the talk start, please record yourself asking the following to the people you are streaming:
Do you give your consent for your talk being streamed?
Do you give your consent for your talk being recorded and uploaded on Youtube?
You are free to withdraw your consent at any time, and ask your video to be removed from Youtube. For further information, please contact this email address: StreamGram.OFGT@gmail.com
Make sure you record the yes. People can also consent only to the streaming, if they wish. This consent will not go online, but we will keep it for our reference.
- Write us and we will provide you with an online informed consent form