Don Kish Tournament Brackets for December 2nd are now live! Tournament is at Mt. Calvary/Grace. Boys' play their first game at 9am, and the Girls' play their first at 10am. Click here to see the full bracket, and click here to see their menu for the event.
SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT CANCELLED
Softball season is underway! Click here to be able to see scores from around the league.
We are still looking for candidates to serve as a basketball or volleyball coach. If you are interested, please speak to Mr. Fetcenko.
Three quick reminders!
1) We are actively looking for interested and capable individuals to be considered as coaching candidates for Boys' A Basketball and Girls' A Volleyball. It is always awesome to have a child on the team, but it is not a necessity! We would welcome any congregation member(s) or school family. If you feel that you have a desire to serve, please speak with Mr. Fetcenko. While volleyball season is a bit farther out, we plan to finalize our basketball schedule in the next week or so.
2) Make sure you are signed up on Parent Square! We will use this method of contact most frequently this year. Don't miss any important info!
3) Please continue to turn in your Athletic Agreements to Mr. Fetcenko! Many have already come in, but please keep them coming!
Thank you, and GO PANTHERS!
Welcome to the our new Athletic's Page for St. Paul's! Hopefully this will consolidate information and provide some new tools to help our athletes and families stay informed. A few quick items:
- Schedules are currently being confirmed for the softball season. Practice schedule and game dates are accurate, but we do not know which games will be "Home" and "Away" games.
- Be sure to fill out and return an Athletic Agreement for your athlete(s). These will need to be on file with me before your athlete will be permitted to participate in team activities. Copies will be sent with your student on the first day of school. (Additional copies can be obtained by speaking to me.)
To God be the Glory!
- Mr. Fetcenko