Got A Story?
- The Idea: Every pitch should express the basic premise of the story. Describe the newsworthiness of the piece. Think of this as a specific statement about the story you wish to tell.
- A Reporting Plan: Show you’ve done some homework on the reporting needed to tell the story. Describe interview possibilities (who the main characters are likely to be).
- The Time Peg: Why do this story now? How does this story energize our faith community?
St. Charles, North City, North County, West County
- Topics: Life Issues, Youth and Young Adult, Liturgy and devotions
- Contact Jennifer Brinker P| 314.792.7505 E| JBrinker@stlouisreview.com
South City, South County, Mid-County
- Topics: Sports, Catholic Social Teaching, Catholic Charities federated agencies, Senior Living
- Contact Joe Kenny P| 314.792.7508 E| JKenny@stlouisreview.com
Washington, Festus, Ste. Genevieve
- Topics: Education administration, Religious vocations, clergy and Seminary
- Contact Dave Luecking P| 314.792.7518 E| firstname.lastname@example.org
"Every authentic experience of truth and goodness seeks by its very nature to grow within us", Joy of the Gospel, Pope Francis