After purchasing the product you need to start the procedure for Webroot Download. For that, follow the below-given steps
Start with opening a Web Browser. Out of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Internet Edge, you can choose any web browser.
After launching the web browser, you have to open the official site.
For this, reach the address bar in the browser window and type “webroot.com” then press enter.
As a result, this will again redirect you to the homepage of Webroot. On this home page, you have to find a “My Account” icon in the top header band. Click on this icon.
To proceed further you need a Webroot Account. If you already have a Webroot account, you can directly login by entering your user credentials.
Otherwise, if you do not have a Webroot account earlier, you can create one now.
Webroot is an antivirus that protects your multiple devices from online threats, viruses, spyware, data theft, and hackers. It also provides you protection when you search and browse the web to prevent you from malicious content or websites. But to access all the features of your Webroot product, it is necessary to create an account. So, follow the given guide for account creation and Webroot login.
Procedure To Create a Webroot Account
With the help of the Webroot account, you can view your order history, cancel your licenses, update your contact or payment information, etc. Also, for Webroot Login, you need to create an account. So, follow the below-given instructions for account creation:
1. First and foremost, open a web browser on your system.
2. Now go to webroot.com by typing it in the address bar. Then, the homepage of Webroot will appear on your screen.
3. From the upper panel of the window, click on the My Account tab. By doing so, it will open the Login window.
4. As you do not have an account, you need to click on the Create Account tab.
5. To begin the process of account creation, enter your Webroot Product Keycode into the first field provided to you at the time of purchase. You can get the keycode by following the given points depending upon your method of purchase:
Order Confirmation Mail: If you have purchased the software online, you will find the keycode in the order confirmation mail.
Retail Card: But in case of offline purchase, you will get the keycode at the backside of the retail card which is provided with the purchase of the software.
6. In the next field, enter a valid email address to receive important emails from Webroot.
7. Then retype your email address into the given field for confirmation.
8. Now, you need to create a secure password that should be difficult to guess but easy to remember. Also, your password must fulfill all the password-specific requirements that are given below:
Your password must contain at least 9 characters.
Must include at least 6 alphabetic letters.
The password should include 3 numeric characters.
9. Next, retype your password in order to confirm it.
10. After that, you need to provide a personal security code that must include at least 6 characters. You will be asked to enter the two characters of this code every time you logged into your account. Also, make sure that you choose a code that should be easy to remember.
11. In the next field, you need to select a Security Question. If you forget your Webroot login username or password anytime, you will be asked to provide the answer to this question.
12. Also, enter the Security Answer into the next field.
13. In addition, click on the links of Privacy Statement, Terms of Service and License Agreement and read all its terms and conditions carefully.
14. Hence, click on the Register now button if you agree with all the terms of Webroot.
15. To confirm your account, you will receive an email from Webroot. Hence, open the mail and click on the Verify button.