What to do if...

We want you to make the most of your stay at St. Clare's, and we're always ready to help. The following list explains WHO to ask, WHERE to go, and WHAT to do, when you have a question or a problem:

Safety advice from the British Council

In an emergency, call 999 to contact the police, fire brigade or ambulance. This call is free of charge from any UK phone, but should only be used in an emergency.

If you need to report a crime or an incident that is not an emergency, dial 101, or ask someone at your college to contact your local police for you.