Who can I talk to?

We want you to make the most of your stay at St Clare's, and we're always ready to help.

Safety advice from the British Council

  • In an emergency, call 999 to contact the police, fire brigade or ambulance. This call is free of charge from any UK phone, but should only be used in an emergency.
  • If you need to report a crime or an incident that is not an emergency, dial 101, or ask someone at your college to contact your local police for you.