What to do when you arrive at St Clare's
- Come to Reception at 139 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 7AL - we are open from 9am to 10pm. Here you'll be met by one of our Arrivals team, who will give you a warm welcome and hand you your ID card and documentation.
- If you arrive before 2pm - you are free to go into Summertown or the city centre, but you must be back in the Hall for 2pm to meet your house warden and check into your residence.
- If you arrive after 2pm - student ambassadors will come every hour to collect students from the Hall and show them into their houses.
Using the WiFi
1. Select St Clare’s GUEST network
2. Open your browser and enter:
Use of the Wi-FI is for St Clare’s students ONLY!
Your ID Card
When you arrive you will be given an ID card, for which you should have already provided your photo.
Keep this card with you at all times! You will need it for:
- Accessing meals in the Dining Hall or Sugar House Café
- Accessing buildings - including your accommodation
- Emergency contact information