St. Andrew School
118 E. Cooper St.
Tipton, MO 65081
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The main purpose of St. Andrew's School is to foster the growth of the Catholic/Christian faith and values in its students with a strong academic program. Our instruction in faith and values is provided to assist the parent, who were the primary educators of their children in matters of the faith.
St. Andrew's School Mission Statement
St. Andrew's School exists primarily to promote, participate in, and continue to accomplish the mission of our Lord Jesus Christ, which He gave to His apostles and the Catholic Church, saying "Go ye therefore, teach all nations . . . and behold, I am all the days event to the end of time."
St. Andrew's School strive to provide a quality Catholic education in a Christ-like environment; guiding, enlightening, educating and nurturing the children in its care. An educational program is provided where students learn educational, spiritual, social, physical, and aesthetic life skills and attitudes. The primary focus of the student's education is directed towards his love of God and of his neighbor.
St. Andrew's serves as a positive driving force within the parish and the community at large. To accomplish this, St. Andrew's School will:
- Work cooperatively with the clergy, parish leaders, and parish programs.
- Share educational opportunities and resources with the parish community.
- Work to help those in need locally and in the broader community, especially the Jefferson City Diocesan Missions in Peru.
- Work closely with the home in educating children to follow the teachings of Christ.
- Involve parents in policy development, in the educational process, and in appropriate school activities.
- Assure regular communication with parents regarding important areas of school life.