JUNIOR OUTDOOR TARGET CHAMPIONSHIPS
These will take place on Saturday 7th September at the Club.
The Rounds to be shot are 12 dozen Metrics, I to IV, and will depend on the age of the junior. Newer junior members , plus those who have not shot for some time and know that they are unable to reach the longer distances, the Metric rounds entail for their age group, will be able to compete in the afternoon, shooting at the shorter distances of the Short Metric, I to IV, rounds.
Each round consists of 3 dozen arrows shot at each distance . Below are the Rounds, the distances they consist of and the age group and gender they apply to.
- Metric I 70m, 60m, 50m, 30m. Junior Gents Under 18
- Metric II 60m, 50m, 40m, 30m. Junior Gents Under 16 and Junior Ladies Under 18
- Metric III 50m, 40m, 30m, 20m. Junior Gents Under 14 and Junior Ladies Under 16
- Metric Iv 40m, 30m, 20m, 10m. Junior Gents Under 12 and Junior Ladies Under 14
- Short Metric I 50m 30m. Junior Gents Under 18
- Short Metric II 40m 30m. Junior Gents Under 16 and Junior Ladies Under 18
- Short Metric II 30m 20m. Junior Gents Under 16 and Junior Ladies Under 18
- Short Metric II 20m 10m. Junior Gents Under 16 and Junior Ladies Under 18
ArcherGB dress rule 307 shall be applied to this tournament, which means any colour clothing may be worn, except for blue denim, olive drab and camouflage pattern.
Juniors shooting the 12 dozen Metric Rounds should arrive at the club before 10.00 am, this will give you plenty of time to tackel up and be ready for sighters, which will be at 10:30 am prompt.
Juniors who wish to shoot the Short Metric rounds in the afternoon should arrive at the Club no later than 1:00pm. Sighters for the afternoon session will be at 1:30 pm.
12 dozen Metric Rounds.
- Trophy and medals for placements, 1st, 2nd & 3rd, depending on entries in each age group, gender and bow type, plus a Trophy and medals for the overall Handicap placings
Short Metric Rounds
- Medals for placements, 1st, 2nd & 3rd, depending on entries in each age group, gender and bow type, plus a medals for the overall Handicap placings
Juniors who have gained any Awards, Classifications or 252 badges recently will be presented with these at the awards ceremony.
If you are shooting the 12 dozen rounds remember to bring some lunch. Cakes will also be provided by the club.
CHESHIRE JUNIOR INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS
These will be held on Saturday 16th February and are hosted by Goldcrest Archers.
Portsmouth on a single spot face (5 Dozen arrows at 20 Yards)
Goldcrest Archers Indoor Range, Adamson Industrial Estate, UNIT G, Croft Street, Hyde, Cheshire. SK14 1EE.
Please be aware this is an active industrial estate so great care should be taken while on the premises.
Closing date for entries is February 10th 2019
Spaces are limited so an early application is recommended.
AGB Rule 307 Dress Regulations will be applied.