Socially Responsible NLP
This website is aimed at being a platform to share literature, resources and tools that pertain to Socially Responsible NLP (SRNLP). We use the term Socially Responsible NLP to include research/discussions around issues such as bias, fairness, and ethics in NLP research, as well as applying NLP to novel socially beneficial applications.
- Ethics in NLP 2018 Workshop co-located with NAACL 2018
- Ethics in NLP 2017 Workshop co-located with EACL 2017
- Yulia Tsvetkov and Alan W Black @ CMU Computational Ethics for NLP
- Emily M. Bender @UW Ethics in NLP
- Graeme Hirst @Toronto Social Impact of Information Technology