Spencer's Got Talent
Friday, July 19, 2019
7:00 PM - Gene Reynolds Stage
Spencer's Got Talent gives contestants a chance to live out their dreams as the world's biggest pop star, country crooner, or rock and roll icon. Who knows what kind of performer lives inside their mild-mannered neighbor? The contest is always a barrel of laughs and a great way to start your Friday night adventures in the Park.
Any Contestants wishing to participate must register by contacting either:
Jessica Clarke Phone: (607) 227-5605 Email: email@example.com
Jamie Klimekoski Phone: (607) 857-2544 Email: JKlimekoski@yahoo.com
Email entries must include name, age, song title, and phone number.
- Registration is open to the first 12 contestants. All those ages 9 and Up are invited to register.
- Song choice must be age appropriate and family oriented.
- Contestants must check in with show coordinators before 7:45pm on the day of the show or they will be disqualified.
- Cash prizes will be awarded based on creativity, costume, performance and music choice.
- Prizes awarded will include: $150 for 1st Place, $100 for 2nd Place, and $50 for 3rd Place
- Spencer Picnic Staff/Spencer Chamber of Commerce reserve the right to deny any entry or reject the song choice of any contestant for any reason.