Lip Sync Battle
Thursday, July 18, 2019
8:00 PM - Gene Reynolds Stage
The Lip Sync Battle gives contestants a chance to live out their dreams as the world's biggest pop star, country crooner, or rock and roll icon. Who knows what kind of performer lives inside their mild-mannered neighbor? The Lip Sync contest is always a barrel of laughs and a great way to start your Thursday night adventures in the Park.
Any Contestants wishing to participate must register before August 13th, 2017 by contacting either:
Jessica Clarke Phone: (607) 227-5605 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamie Klimekoski Phone: (607) 857-2544 Email: JKlimekoski@yahoo.com
Email entries must include name, age, song title, and phone number.
1. Registration is open to the first 12 contestants. All those ages 9 and Up are invited to register.
2. Contestants must provide their own music.
3. Song choice must be age appropriate and family oriented.
4. Contestants must check in with show coordinators before 7:45pm on the day of the show or they will be disqualified.
5. Cash prizes will be awarded based on creativity, costume, performance and music choice.
6. Prizes awarded will include: $75.00 to the 1st and 2nd runner up and $150.00 for the Best Overall
7. Spencer Picnic Staff/Spencer Chamber of Commerce reserve the right to deny any entry or reject the song choice of any contestant for any reason.