Our Leadership Learning Series can bring district or school leadership teams through a sequenced experience that begins with developing a deep commitment to, and understanding of, a shared philosophy and ends with on-the-ground strategies for fundamental change. Deep change does not happen by chance. It occurs with a consistent focus on expectations to align the 4 Ps and high levels of systemic support for people charged with implementation. This begins with assessment of where people are and the future they envision.
What do we believe? What do we know? What do we do? What do we need to change?
- Create a deep map of your school(s).
- Assess policies to ensure match to philosophy.
- Align the professionalism of our educators with our shared philosophy.
- Align pedagogies and practices with our philosophy and policies
- Apply the cycle of observation, analysis, and alignment