SUPERNet Virtual School Registration
Current Registration Information
Steps for Enrolling in Virtual School
Open free of charge to all students in SUPERNet Districts
Course costs are paid through membership fees
TxVSN students must first register through the TxVSN Network before you will be allowed in SUPERNet Courses.
Print the directions below so that you can follow them as you follow links away from this page. Underlined words are active links, but if your browser does not respond, copy and paste the URL in parentheses into your browser.
1 . COUNSELORS of STUDENTS IN SUPERNET or SUPERNet II DISTRICTS must complete the online Registration (http://www.jotformpro.com/form/92571340434 )
Students will be using a Gaggle email account to communicate with the director and instructor.
*** Your gaggle address must be functioning before you continue this process, so be sure to check it before you proceed. Your account will not be active immediately after you register. It generally takes 24-48 hours unless a specific date is stated for the current registration period.
ALL STUDENTS START HERE
Click Here to view video with the following instructions. (It is advised that you watch this.)
- DO NOT ADD YOUR OUTSIDE EMAIL ADDRESS AT THE TIME YOU FIRST LOGIN. Your username will be firstname.lastnamevs.
- Your password will be supernet.
- After you login, you will be forced to change your password.
- Write your password down.
- Once you are sure this account is working, you may continue the registration process.
3. You will be taking your class on a system called "MOODLE". This is a separate system than Gaggle. Gaggle is only for email. You will register for and complete the General Orientation class.
- Follow the link (http://whiteisd.remote-learner.net/).
- Click on the small "login" button in the upper right corner. Under "Is this your first time here" click on "Create a New Account" Register yourself.
- When it asks for your email address, use your gaggle email address that is assigned to you for this course. You will use email@example.com. If you do not give your Gaggle email address, you will not be sent the confirmation email and then you will not be able to complete the confirmation step.
- Be sure to remember the username and password that you select for yourself.
You will be sent a confirmation email to your Gaggle email account. If you do not go back into Gaggle and confirm that the account belongs to you, you will not be able to sign in to Moodle when you return to it.
4. After registering your new Moodle account enroll yourself in the Orientation course.
5. Complete the orientation course, following the directions.
- Once you complete the Orientation, you will then be admitted into your class (There is an email that you must send Dr. Crawford in order for you to complete orientation).
- YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER YOUR CLASS UNTIL YOU COMPLETE ORIENTATION.
- If you attempt to register for a particular class before completing the Orientation, it will tell you that it is unenrollable.
Who to contact for help:
- Debi Crawford - Director- 903-520-5207; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teresa Waggoner - Tech Director-903-539-1778; email@example.com
- Patricia Maddox - SUPERNet Coordinator- 903-738-1531; firstname.lastname@example.org