Wearable and Smart Bio-Electronics for Healthcare & Wellness
- Nanomaterials for Sensor Applications
- Electrochemical and Optical Biosensors for Bio-integrated Systems
- Biosensor-Integrated Biosystems for Drug Discovery, Mobile Diagnostics and Environmental Monitoring
- Stretchable Physical, Chemical and Biological Sensors
- Stretchable Sensor-Integrated Wearable Bio-Electronics for Healthcare
Currently, our group is associated with AMSE (Department of Advanced Materials Science and Engineering), SAIHST (Samsung Advanced Institute of Health Sciences and Technology), newly developed interdisciplinary research institute initiated by the School of Medicine, College of Engineering, College of Information and Communication Engineering at SKKU, and SAINT (SKKU Advanced Institute of Nano Technology), an interdisciplinary research institute on the nanotechnology at SKKU.
Potential graduate students can apply for School of Materials Science and Engineering, Department of Health Sciences and Technology or Department of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.