- Developing Core-sets for problems in the filed of:
- Computer Vision (Multiple view geometry)
- Vision for Robotics (SLAM for micro UAV's)
- Core-sets: Semantic compression of data input into small sets that provably approximate the original data for a given problem. Using core-sets, we can accelerate existing algorithms and solve hard problems in real-time by running them on the small sets (core-sets).
- Office: HIACS, Jacobs Building, University of Haifa, Haifa 3498838, Israel
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org