Swedish Championships MTBO
August 23-25 2019, Stockholm, Sweden
Welcome to an exciting mountain bike orienteering (MTBO) weekend in Stockholm with high quality competitions in varying terrain. This is Swedens largest MTBO-weekend, attracting more than 300 participants each day.
Three competitions with Sprint Friday evening, Long (WRE) Saturday at noon and finally Middle (WRE) on Sunday. The Sprint offers opportunity as "warmup" for those participating in the WRE.
The competitions are open to all participants, however participants from abroad does not compete for Swedish Championship medals. Classes for all ages are available, from W/M10 to elite and veterans.
- 2019-04-25 Registration is open!
- 2019-04-16 Bulletin 1 has been published and old maps added!
- IOF World Ranking Event (WRE)
- Swedish Championships (SM)
- Swedish Junior Championships (JSM)
- Swedish Youth Championships (USM)
- Swedish Veteran Championships (VSM)
- Swedish Cup MTBO (Svenska Cupen MTBO)
Friday August 23, SM/JSM/USM/VSM, Swedish Cup MTBO
- Distance: Sprint
- Location: Stockholm university/Stora skuggan
- Planned first start: 17.00
- Eventor: https://eventor.orientering.se/Events/Show/24299
Saturday August 24, WRE/SM/JSM/USM/VSM, Swedish Cup MTBO
Sunday August 25, WRE/SM/JSM/USM/VSM, Swedish Cup MTBO
WRE and SM
- D/W21, H/M21
- D17-20, H17-20, D16, H16, D40, H40, D50, H50, D60, H60, D70, H70.
- D14, H14, D12, H12, D10, H10
- Open short, Open middle and Open long
Course lengths and winning times according to SOFT regulations.
The late summer weather in Stockholm at this time of year is usually warm (15-25°C) and dry offering excellent conditions in the forest.
Event coach: Magnus Blåudd, +46 702 611309, firstname.lastname@example.org
IOF Event adviser: Per Frost