- Ph.D., Operations Management, The University of Texas at Dallas, GPA: 3.93 /4, 2013 - 2018
- MS, Systems Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, GPA: 18.14 /20, 2010 - 2013
- BS, Industrial Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, GPA: 16.79/20, 2006 - 2010
- Operations Management: Doctoral Seminar in Operations Management, Doctoral Seminar in Behavioral Operations Management, Doctoral Seminar in Pricing, Retail Operations, Project Management, Purchasing and Sourcing Management, Advanced Managerial Economics, Game Theory.
- Business Analytics: Advanced Topics in Knowledge Management - Research in MIS (Scheduled), Data Management, Management Information System, Applied Econometrics and Time Series Analysis, Econometrics I and II.
- Methodology: Deterministic Optimization, Operations Research I and II, Dynamic Programming, Mathematical Programming, Probability Theory, Stochastic Processes, Optimal Control Theory, System Dynamics, Statistical Inference, Research Methods.