Fun stuff to do with your daughter:
- New Member ceremony, tie-dye T-shirts, Olympiad, Campfire Event, Scavenger Hunt, Ranger Talk, Playing at the Beach.
Stuff to Bring:
- A flashlight
- Sleeping bag & pillow; extra mattress if a thin camp mattress might not be enough for you
- Layered clothing: can be hot in the daytime but cool at night.
- Your vest, hat, staff, circle banner, drum, and any other circle or nation symbols.
- Swim suit and towel for Polar Bear Plunge!
- Snacks and drinks to share: remember, active campers can get dehydrated.
- Commuter cups to reduce waste and spills.