E-mail: shyunseo (AT) kangwon.ac.kr
- 2012-present, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics Education, Kangwon National University
- 2008-2012, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics Education, Kangwon National University
- 2007-2008, Lecturer, Department of Mathematics Education, Cheongju University
- 2005-2007, Instructor, Department of Mathematics, Seoul National University
- The Catalan Threshold Arrangement, Journal of Integer Sequences 20(1) (2017), Article 17.1.1.
- Combinatorial Enumeration of the Regions of Some Linear Arrangements, Bulletin of Korean Mathematical Society 53(5) (2016), 1281-1289.
- Signed a-polynomials of graphs and Poincaré polynomials of real toric manifolds (with Heesung Shin), Bulletin of Korean Mathematical Society 52(2) (2015), 467-481.
- Annular noncrossing permutations and minimal transitive factorizations (with Jang Soo Kim and Heesung Shin), Journal of Combinatorial Theory, series A 124(2014), 251-262.
- Shi-threshold arrangements, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 19(3) (2012), P39.
- Enumeration of 0/1-matrices avoiding some 2x2 matrices (with Hyeong-Kwan Ju), Discrete Mathematics312(16) (2012), 2473-2481.
- A refinement for ordered labeled trees (with Heesung Shin), Korean Journal of Mathematics 20(2) (2012), 255-261.
- On the enumeration of rooted trees with fixed size of maximal decreasing trees (with Heesung Shin), Discrete Mathematics 312(2) (2012), 419-426.
- Combinatorial proofs of inverse relations and log-concavity for Bessel numbers (with Hyuk Han), European Journal of Combinatorics 29(2008), 1544-1554.
- A Generalized enumeration of labeled trees and reverse Prüfer algorithm (with Heesung Shin), Journal of Combinatorial Theory, series A 114 (2007), 1357-1361.
- An efficient top-down search algorithm for learning Boolean networks of gene expression (with Dougu Nam, Sangsoo Kim), Machine Learning 65(1) (2006), 229-245.
- A refinement of Cayley's formula for trees (with Ira Gessel), Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 11(2) (2006), R27.
- A combinatorial proof of Postnikov's identity and a generalized enumeration of labeled trees, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 11(2) (2005), N3.
- Colored Prüfer codes for k-edge colored trees (with Manwon Cho et al), Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 11(1) (2004), N10.
- Transitive cycle factorizations and prime parking functions (with Dongsu Kim), Journal of Combinatorial Theory, series A 104 (2003), 125-135.