Terms & Conditions SST
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tourists joining our tour are requested to go through the following Terms & Conditions:-
Note: The tour cost mentioned does not include Train/Air Fare. It is subjected to be paid by Tourist additionally.
1. We 'Shree Sai Tours ' are tour operators. We have no control in Air travel or Railway. Price hikes are subjected to be paid by tourist. We are not responsible for any deficiency or delay in Air, Train, Bus, Hotel or any other third party. Also some of tourist points have particular opening/closing point, if in sudden such points are closed by those authority we have no responsibility of the same.
2. As per the Indian railways we can now book tickets 120 days (4 months) in advance. For confirm tickets tourist interested in our organized tours are requested to book as soon as possible. There are different classes in railway reservations viz. SL/3AC/2AC/1AC. we can arrange the same as needed. If confirm tickets are not available break journey or Tatkal ticket will be arranged. Additional agent’s charges are subjected to be paid by tourist. Senior citizens are requested to carry age proof if asked by the railway authority in journey
3. For booking any tour, tourists are subjected to Pay 50% in advance per head. The remaining amount should be paid 30 days prior the tour date. If booking is made before 1 month or less prior the tour date, tourists are subjected to pay the FULL amount in cash.
4. Demand Draft/ Cheque shall be drawn in name “Shree Sai Tours ” payable at Mumbai. Please note GST 5 %.
6. Tourists are requested to be present at the railway station one hour before the train scheduled time. Company . distribute Caps (group tour) to the tourist joining our tour, you are requested to use the same from the tour commencement. This helps us gather and identify our tourist.
7. Tourists are requested to put Name address and phone number on their bags. Lost by theft is solely the Responsibility of Tourist. Carrying valuables like gold and costly phones and materials should be avoided to foremost.
8. Hotel check in Check out as per hotel policy. Early check in // Late Check out (for individual packages) as per availability. Standard check in time is 12.00. Clients if arrive early may have to wait in lobby area till time rooms are vacated / cleaned. We are not responsible for the same as it is as per hotel policy.
8.1 The expenses included in the tour cost will be clearly mentioned at the time of booking. Please take note that the tour cost does not include personal hobbies such as “Horse Riding” “Ropeway” or “Helicopter” (in Mata Shrine) or porter charges it all comes under personal expenses.
9. The meals viz. Breakfast, Lunch / Dinner are pre-decided and are not on any personal order. We do not provide meal in Train/ Air journey. We reserve the rights to change the meal arrangement if the situation makes us to do so. We would request our tourist to join the dining hall with others in group & on-time for meals.
10. Seats in bus are on rotation basis to avoid quarrel and partiality. There may be a change in Hotel/ Bus than pre-shown photographs due to unavoidable circumstances; we have a right to change it without any prior notice. The quality will be kept in mind, also the safety and comfortable aspect is kept in mind.
11. We hold full rights to change or cancel the tour program as per situation. Change in situation due to Natural causes, Riots, failure in bus/train etc. In such situation tourist are requested to cooperate with us as safety comes first.
12. The tour company isn’t liable at any circumstances for the following: Any death, Injury, Sickness, Accident, loss due to theft or natural calamities.
13. Due to security reasons many times we may need to let the security personnel’s check our Bags and luggage’. At such situation we request tourist to co operate. Checking is equally done with no discrimination.
14. Tourists are requested not to believe any rumors and not to take part in any gossip or misunderstanding. That’s unhealthy and gives a bad reputation
15. Company reserves the right to produce the group photographs of our tourist in our website or any advertising purposes.
16. We believe in Give respect and take respect policy. Tourists are here for enjoyment and to experience our tradition rich India. We would like you to keep a family like surrounding to enjoy the tour at its most.
17. Any disputes arising in tour shall be subjected to Mumbai Jurisdiction
It is understood that the Tourist joining our tour have read every single point of the above terms and conditions and fully agree with the same.
If you like our service, tell others. If you don't, tell us.
Wishing you for a happier tour with us.
I, undersigned accept the above terms & Conditions. Shared via Email / Print
- Name & Signature : _______________________________________
- Date & Place : ______________________________________________
Shree Sai Tours