- "Integrating Egocentric Videos in Top-view Surveillance Videos: Joint Identification and Temporal Alignment", in European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) 2018 Munich, Germany [PDF|Project Page]
- "An Exocentric Look at Egocentric Actions, and Vice versa", in Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU) 2018 .[PDF|BibTeX].
- "Egocentric Meets Top-view", in Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI) 2018.
- "Ego2Top: Matching Viewers in Egocentric and Top-view Videos", in European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) 2016 Amsterdam, Netherlands [ PDF | Project Page | Dataset ]
- "Geo-semantic Segmentation", Shervin Ardeshir, Kofi Malcolm Collins-Sibley, and Mubarak Shah, CVPR 2015. [ PDF | Project Page | Image Dataset | GIS Dataset | Code ]
- "GIS-Assisted Object Detection and Geospatial Localization", Shervin Ardeshir, Amir Roshan Zamir, Alejandro Torella, and Mubarak Shah, ECCV 2014. [ PDF | Project Page | DPM Models | GIS Dataset | DPM Models ]
- "Robust Refinement of GPS-Tags using Random Walks with an Adaptive Damping Factor" Amir Roshan Zamir, Shervin Ardeshir and Mubarak Shah, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2014. [ PDF | Project Page | Video Spotlight | Video Presentation ]