I am a Ph.D Candidate of Computer Science at University of Central Florida. My research interest is primarily Computer Vision. More specifically, my research interests include Egocentric Vision, Location Aware Image Understanding, Spectral Graph Theory and Deep Learning.
- Extended Abstract accepted and to be presented in the First International workshop on Egocentric Perception, Interaction and Computing, ECCV 2016, Amsterdam
- During summer 2016, I did an internship at iRobot, Pasadena, CA.
- Paper accepted to ECCV'16: "Ego2Top: Matching Viewers in Egocentric and Top-view Videos" [ PDF | Project Page | Dataset ]
- Extended Abstract Accepted and Presented at the 4th Workshop on Egocentric (First-Person) Vision CVPR 2016, Las Vegas. [PDF]
- Paper accepted to CVPR'15: "Geo-semantic Segmentation" [ PDF | Project Page | Image Dataset | GIS Dataset | Code ]
- Paper accepted to ECCV'14: "GIS-Assisted Object Detection and Geospatial Localization " [ PDF | Project Page | DPM Models | GIS Dataset | DPM Models ]
- Paper accepted to CVPR'14: "Robust Refinement of GPS-Tags using Random Walks with an Adaptive Damping Factor"[ PDF | Project Page | Video Spotlight | Video Presentation | Code]