Ph.D Candidate of Computer Science at Center for Research in Computer Vision (CRCV), University of Central Florida.
Research interest: Egocentric Vision, Location Aware Image Understanding, Spectral Graph Theory and Deep Learning.
- Paper published in Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU) journal:
- Paper published in Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI) journal:
- CVPR 2017 Doctoral Consortium Travel Award.
- Extended Abstract accepted in First International workshop on Egocentric Perception, Interaction and Computing, ECCV 2016, Amsterdam
- Robotics Intern at iRobot, Pasadena, CA - Summer 2016.
- Paper published in European Conference in Computer Vision (ECCV'16):
- Extended Abstract published in 4th Workshop on Egocentric (First-Person) Vision CVPR 2016, Las Vegas. [PDF]
- Paper published in IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR'15):
- Paper published in European Conference in Computer Vision (ECCV'14):
- Paper published in IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR'14):