Egocentric Vision, Location Aware Image Understanding, Spectral Graph Theory and Deep Learning.
Senior Research Scientist at Netflix, Los Gatos, CA - 2018 - present
Ph.D. in Computer Science - Center for Research in Computer Vision (CRCV), University of Central Florida - 2018
M.Sc. in Computer Science - Center for Research in Computer Vision (CRCV), University of Central Florida - 2016
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering - Sharif University of Technology - 2013
- Joined Netflix as a Senior Research Scientist.
- Invited talk on "Relating First-person and Third-person Vision", at the Robotics Institute of Carnegie Mellon University (CMU). July 2018.
- Paper Accepted to European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV 2018)
- Integrating Egocentric Videos in Top-view Surveillance Videos: Joint Identification and Temporal Alignment
- Paper published in Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU) journal:
- Paper published in Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI) journal:
- Received CVPR 2017 Doctoral Consortium Travel Award.
- Extended Abstract accepted in First International workshop on Egocentric Perception, Interaction and Computing, ECCV 2016, Amsterdam
- Robotics Intern at iRobot, Pasadena, CA - Summer 2016.
- Paper published in European Conference in Computer Vision (ECCV'16):
- Extended Abstract published in 4th Workshop on Egocentric (First-Person) Vision CVPR 2016, Las Vegas. [PDF]
- Paper published in IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR'15):
- Paper published in European Conference in Computer Vision (ECCV'14):
- Paper published in IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR'14):