I'm a 3rd year Ph.D. student working on computational imaging and computational photography supervised by Prof. Min H. Kim at KAIST, Visual Computing Lab. My research focuses on capturing and analyzing the light transport of a real-world scene with the knowledge of computer graphics, vision and optics. For more details, please refer to my [CV].
- 2017/08, I won the Microsoft Research Asia Ph.D. Fellowship 2017.
- 2017/07, I will visit Microsoft Research Asia (Beijing) from this Sep. to Dec. and NVIDIA (Santa Clara) from next Feb. to May.
- 2017/07, Our compact hyperspectral imaging paper has been accepted to SIGGRAPH Asia 2017.
- 2017/07, Our interlaced HDR imaging paper has been accepted to TIP.
- 2017/07, I won the young researcher award from Korea Computer Graphics Society (KCGS).
- 2017/07, Our image stitching paper has been accepted to BMVC 2017.
Birefractive Stereo Imaging for Single-Shot Depth Acquisition
ACM Transactions on Graphics (Proc. SIGGRAPH Asia 2016)
*2016 KAIST's Top 10 Research Accomplishments
*US Patent App., published in Aug. 16, 2016
*Korea Patent App., published in Jun. 29, 2016