Welcome to My Personal Website!
For the things of this world cannot be made known without a knowledge of mathematics.Roger BaconPhilosopher and Scientist, 1214-1292
Nonlinear (Adaptive/Robust) Control
MS: Department of Aerospace Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (2015-2017)Thesis title: Optimal trajectory shaping of orbital maneuver in the presence of uncertainty. Supervisors: Dr. Seid H. Pourtakdoust, Dr. Maryam Kiani.
BS: Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, Malek Ashtar University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran (2011-2015)Thesis title: Dynamic modeling and controller design for a quad-rotor.Supervisor: Dr. Ali-Reza Babaei.
- Amir Shakouri, Nima Assadian, "Fixed-time disturbance suppression control for Euler-Lagrange systems: A time-varying approach". [PDF]
- Amir Shakouri, Maryam Kiani, Seid H. Pourtakdoust, "A new shape-based multiple-impulse strategy for coplanar orbital maneuvers," Acta Astronautica, vol. 161, 2019, pp. 200-208, doi: 10.1016/j.actaastro.2019.05.004. [PDF]
- Amir Shakouri, "On the impulsive formation control of spacecraft under path constraints," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2019, doi: 10.1109/taes.2019.2902451. [PDF]
- Amir Shakouri, Maryam Kiani, Seid H. Pourtakdoust, "Covariance-based multiple-impulse rendezvous design," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 55, no. 5, 2019, pp. 2128-2137, doi: 10.1109/taes.2018.2882939. [PDF]
- Amir Shakouri, Nima Assadian, "Fault detection and isolation of satellite gyroscopes using relative positions in formation flying," Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 78, 2018, pp. 403-417, doi: 10.1016/j.ast.2018.04.039. [PDF]
- Amir Shakouri, Mahdi Hazrati Azad, Nima Assadian, "Orbit estimation using a horizon detector in the presence of uncertain celestial body rotation and geometry," Acta Astronautica, vol. 148, 2018, pp. 82-88, doi: 10.1016/j.actaastro.2018.04.021. [PDF]
Research Assistant: Department of Aerospace Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (2017-2018)
Referee/Reviewer: Acta Astronautica, Aerospace Science and Technology, Advances in Space Research