Penile Enhancement: 4 Reasons Why Supplements Are Better Than Surgery
Urologists always say that size doesn't really matter and that a less than 5-inch erect penis length is normal. Most men probably won't agree, as evidenced by the billions of dollars of revenues raked in by male sex enhancement supplement manufacturers every year. In fact, 45% of adult men sincerely believe that their penis is small.
For men who are struggling with unsatisfactory penis size, Male Ultracore offers total sexual enhancement that begins with an improved erect penis size. If you're still undecided whether you should simply take sex enhancement supplements or go for a penile elongation surgery, here's how they compare.
If cost were the only consideration, sex enhancement supplements would win over penile enlargement surgeries anytime. A bottle of sex enhancement pills costs far less than a fraction of the cost of a penile enlargement surgery.
Whereas a sex enhancement supplement bottle may cost $50-$200, cosmetic surgeries on the penis may cost anywhere from $3,000-$15,000, depending on the surgeon and the type of surgery performed.
Moreover, surgeries to enlarge or elongate the penis are considered elective surgeries. This means that such procedures are not covered by insurance.
One huge advantage of sex enhancement supplements is that there are no prescriptions required to purchase them. In addition, sex enhancers are available in numerous retail stores and online, which makes them fairly accessible to anyone who wishes to do something to make his penis bigger.
On the other hand, it's not easy to get a penile enlargement or elongation surgery. Urologists are usually strict about their criteria as to who qualifies for such procedures. For men with congenital and acquired micropenis, a urologist may recommend penile elongation surgery.
However, if your penis size is considered clinically normal, then your urologist may decline to perform a penile elongation surgery. Nevertheless, numerous cosmetic surgeons offer penis enlargement surgeries, but the procedure can be quite costly.
If you were to ask a medical practitioner whether male sex enhancement supplements are effective or not, most likely you will get a negative answer. However, if you were to ask men who actually have taken sex enhancers, you may get a different answer.
The truth is that the effectiveness of a sex enhancement pill will depend on you, your biological makeup, as well as the brand of sex enhancer you took. Needless to say, certain brands are more effective than others.
Moreover, there are also numerous pills marketed as sex enhancers that don't really work, which contributes to the negative perception of sex enhancement supplements. In short, in order for you to achieve considerable improvements in your penis size, you need to take a genuinely effective supplement for male sexual enhancement.
This is not to say that all penile enlargement surgeries are effective or have satisfying outcomes. Not everyone who gets a surgery for enlarging the penis actually ends up being satisfied with the procedure. For instance, a study of more than 400 men who underwent a silicone sleeve penile implant surgery reported a satisfaction rating of only 81%.
Although this may be considered a high satisfaction rating, the fact remains that two out of ten men who had the same procedure were not satisfied with the results. Considering the fact that the type of penile enlargement surgery performed costs more than $10,000.
#4 Other Benefits
Although male sex enhancement supplements may not deliver instantaneous results as penile enlargement surgeries do, sex enhancement pills may offer more benefits.
- Increased testosterone levels. No matter what type of penile enlargement surgery you may get, such a clinical procedure will not be able to increase your testosterone levels. On the other hand, an effective sex enhancer will usually contain herbal ingredients that are known to naturally raise your levels of testosterone.
- Increased libido. Along with an increase in your testosterone levels, your libido will also improve after taking male sex enhancement supplements, especially if your chosen sex enhancer contains known natural aphrodisiacs such as Horny Goat Weed, Ashwagandha, or damiana extract.
- Antioxidant content. Certain male sex enhancement supplements contain antioxidant-rich herbal ingredients such as Maca Root and Tongkat Ali. The former is actually a cruciferous vegetable that belongs to the same family as antioxidant-rich vegetables like broccoli and kale. Tongkat Ali is rich in alkaloids and quassinoids that also have antioxidant properties.
- Improved sperm motility. Several herbal ingredients commonly used in sex enhancement supplements can help improve sperm motility due to their antioxidant content. For instance, Tribulus terrestris contains antioxidants that can help protect your sperm from oxidative damage, thereby increasing the percentage of your motile sperm.
- Increased sexual stamina. A surgically enlarged penis does not automatically mean that your sexual stamina will also increase. However, a truly effective sex enhancement supplement can give you this added benefit. Sex enhancers that contain Tongkat Ali, Ashwagandha, and Maca Root are particularly good for improving your sexual stamina.
Types Of Penile Enlargement Surgeries
In case you're not decided yet whether a penile enlargement procedure is right for you, there are actually several types of surgical procedures and devices that you can choose from. While you're still making up your mind, you may want to take a sex enhancement supplement in the meantime.
- Penile lengthening surgeries. When you undergo a penile lengthening procedure, the doctor will cut the suspensory ligament that anchors your penis to your pelvic bone. This procedure does not actually lengthen the penis, however, it allows for a little more of your shaft to become visible, thus it will appear as if almost an inch is added to your penile length.
- Penile augmentation surgeries. To enlarge the girth of your penis, there are several types of materials that doctors use to inject into your penis. Hyaluronic acid and silicone are two of the most commonly used materials for widening the penis. Doctors may also use implanted fat or tissue grafts.
Risks Of Penile Enlargement Surgeries
Surgical procedures that lengthen or widen the penis have several risks. These include nerve damage, infections, reduced penile sensitivity, and you may even end up developing erectile dysfunction.
Whether your surgeon is skilled or not, there's always a considerable chance that the surgery will result in scarring. When scar tissues build up in your penis, it can result in Peyronie's disease, a condition that leaves your penis bent and considerably shorter.
Penis widening procedures may result in a lumpy or uneven penis. When foreign substances are injected into your penis, it can lead to swelling, allergic reaction, and penile distortion.
Considering that penile lengthening or penile widening only adds around 2 centimeters to your original penis size, you may want to consider taking sex enhancement supplements instead.