What is "staging"?
What is "Staging"?
Owning a home is probably the largest investment most people will ever make. When we put a home on the market we treat it as a product to sale. In marketing our investment, we want our product to be competitive and bring the most return. "Staging" is a means to prepare our home to be at the top of all the other competition. Studies show that a staged home that is priced right will sell in a reasonable amount of time and bring top dollar.
- Creating inviting first impressions
- A sparkling clean and uncluttered home
- De-personalizing and re-organizing
- A repaired and well-maintained home
- Presenting your home from a buyer's point of view
"The way we live in a home and the way we sell your home are two different things."
-Barb Schwarz, founder of Accredited Staging Professionals
Why Stage your Home?
- Strategic Marketing in a competitive market
- Showcase your home at its best and highlight your homes best features
- Few buyers can visualize needed repairs and changes
- Staging sends a message to buyers, real estate agents, and appraisers that the home is well-maintained
Studies show prospective buyers make up their minds 30 seconds after entering the house as to whether they will be interested in seeing the rest of the home.