Learn more about serial port utilities with Eltima Software
Virtual COM Port Driver creates pairs of virtual serial ports. Virtual COM port pairs look and work like real hardware ones, fully emulating serial port connections
- Serial port emulation is useful especially when there is a lack of available physical serial ports. Communication between software and/or devices which would otherwise require extra physical connections, can be benefited by using a virtual COM Port emulator.
- Serial port pairs connected by virtual null modem cable. Lean more about Null Modem Emulation software.
- A virtual serial port may have the same name as physical one. This facility allows real serial port overlapping (mapping) and receiving data from a physical port through virtual port. In other words, you can map any serial port or virtual port to any other existing port in your system. In this case applications will work with virtual ports, but, in fact, they will receive data from overlapped real ports.
Serial Port Monitor displays, logs and analyzes RS232/422/485 COM port activity. Intercept COM port activity with Serial Monitor by Eltima.
- RS232 protocol analyzer is a complete software serial port loggin solution, that is why you don't need any additional hardware, null-modem cable, DB-25 or DE-9 connectors and so on.
- Using this software you'll also be able to capture and monitor COM port dataflow from any serial devices connected to the COM ports.
- Serial Port Monitor is a perfect solution to monitor and analyze Modbus data. With Modbus Tester Software you will be able to export data in various formats.
- Use this Serial Port Sniffer usage guide for development, testing and debugging of your serial applications and devices.