Sebastian Gomez Cardona
I am a PhD student at the Vancouver School of Economics at the University of British Columbia. My research interests are macroeconomics and international finance. I received a Master in Economics from The London School of Economics and a Bachelor of Science in Mathematical Engineering from Universidad EAFIT.
- “Capabilities and investment in R&D: An analysis on European data” with Francesco Bogliacino. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, vol. 31, 101-111, December 2014.
- “Monetary policy and exchange rate in a structural VAR for a small open economy”. Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, vol. 73, 151-178, July 2014.
- “The R&D intensity of companies lagging behind the technological frontier” with Francesco Bogliacino. The Empirical Economics Letters, vol. 13, number 7, July 2014.
- “Analysis of drop out of undergraduate students at Universidad EAFIT” with Isabel Montes, Paula Almonacid, Francisco Zuluaga and Esteban Tamayo. Cuadernos de investigacion, Universidad EAFIT. April 2010 [Spanish].
- “Do expectations and opinions create economic situation. EOIC Analysis 1990 - 2008” with Alberto Jaramillo. Perfil de Coyuntura Económica. December2009 [Spanish].
- Universidad EAFIT - Lecturer
- Advanced Econometrics (MSc Economics) [2017-1]
- Topics in Econometrics (MSc Economics) [2013-1 to 2016-1]
- Mathematical Economics (BSc Economics) [2012-1 to 2016-1]
- Modeling and simulation III (BSc Mathematical Engineering) [2012-1]
- Multivariate Calculus (BE) [2009-2 to 2010-1]
- Universidad EAFIT - TA
- Mathematical Economics (MSc Economics - MSc Finance) [2013-1]