- Industrial organization
- Environmental and resource economics
- Public economics
- Network economics
- Applied econometrics
- Applied quantitative and computational methods
- Imperfect Markets and Non-Private Goods | abstract
Job Market Paper
- "Heterogeneous uncertainty in procurement auctions with unknown competitors: a structural estimation of heteroskedasticity"
Work in Progress
- "Monopolistic competition of freemium product differentiation with network externality, multiple adoption, and user cost in Salop's circular city"
- "Dynamic programming, Kalman filter, and machine learning in spatio-temporal prediction: proof of concept in Amazonian deforestation"